Skip to main content

Seven Rulss For Drama Free Living

The one thing that I distaste more than anything and that is DRAMA because to much of it becomes unhealthy. So, I have comprised a list of seven simple rules to make your life less drama free.


1. Never Hate : I don't even use the word because "HATE" is just like poison although it may take some time eventually consuming it even in the smallest amounts can be proven fatal. If you harbor hate towards someone my suggestion to you would be to forgive them, forgive yourself and move on because if you don't  you will end up paying for it in the end.

2. Live Simply: Somewhere a person worth got misconstrued with how much stuff a person has or has going on. Sometimes a busy or full ife doesn't mean it's the best life for you. I at times have a lot on my calendar but I always make time for the simple things like playing with my niece or writing my blogs. Most things that bring you the most joy are free of charge.

3. Expect Little : Life doesn't not owe us anything and so money have an expectation on life and people. We act as if we have an inherent right to things and we don't. So, do what you do from a place of love and appreciate all that you get but don't expect anything.

4. Give A lot: If am writing a blog, going a coaching, or talking to my sister. I give it all that I have. I don't know how to half way do anything I give it my all. So many of us are not happy with the results of our lives but look how much work you've put in/ Simply put you get out of life, what you put in to it.

5. Always Smile: I don't even have anything to say but try ir, trust it's an instant spirit lifter . A smile can make the worse day better.

6. Love without Conditions:  When you love someone it should come without requirement or as I put it and admission fee. Just love that person or persons for who they are, the good,bad,ugly and indifferent.

7.Surrender to a High POWER: I firmly believe to make it through life without loosing your mind, you have to believe in something higher than yourself. For me, it's GOD and commit surrender to his will and plan for my life daily and sometimes its literally moment by moment.


I hope these rules help keep the drama in your life at bay, but if you need additional help you can always contact me for an Coaching conult at truerevelationsconsulting@gmail.com

Comments