Skip to main content

Enough of No Love

So, I don't know about you but I am a music lover and I can honestly set my life by music but I heard this song with Keyshia Cole and Lil Wayne and it was just so honest to my old relationships and so many other relationships for both men and women,

When is it time to walk away from a relationship when is there, Enough of no love. We all know or should know that infidelity is never about you but about the other person and their issues but for some reason a lot of people stay in a relationship after they have been cheated on, some stay when they know there is no love and some stay because of time. I am sure there are a slew of other reason but my question is "What makes you stay?".

So, I asked a couple of people and even did some soul searching for myself and this is my take on it. : The devil you know is better than the devil you don't", my grandmother use to tell me that when I was younger and I never really understood the meaning behind it until now. For most people including myself, we will stay in a loveless, trust less, worthless relationship simply because we are afraid of being lonely or alone. We would rather deal with the same drama instead of having to go out and start over and possibly deal with some new drama.  In my opinion, that's the simple truth for some people. They don't want to get hurt again or they don't want new hurt because they have already become immune to their current situation.

This is advice to you, " I would rather be alone and loved then with someone and be  miserable". I know it may seem hard because we all want to be in love and the idea of having to go and find someone is dreadful but you owe it  to yourself to be happy and you should enjoy your relationship, not endure it. So, if you are in a loveless relationship, gather up your strength and leave and if you already left spend some time loving YOU and trust that right person will come when you are ready to receive but most importantly leave that baggage from that garbage relationship at the door, there is no need to carry it with you.


Comments