Skip to main content

Respect Me or CHECK ME

If you have been keeping up with me and my movements I do apologize I have been slacking on my posts but I have been extremely busy building my empire with my business partner but I have a ton of things that I want to speak on . I see a lot of people trying to get ahead in life and I applaud that but what I don't appreciate is the lack of SUPPORT.



Personally, if you are doing something and it is different but you are good at what you do then I APPLAUD you and I wish you much success. But what I truly despise is people who are unhappy in their current life situation so they make it their mission to try to discourage others.  My answer to them is this " Respect it or Check it.". You don't have to like me or even like what I am doing but refuse to allow others to poison your dreams. I have identified a few tell tell signs of these "dream killers" :

* People who words don't match there actions, they say they are supporting you but you haven't seen not even a re post from them

* People who always tell you why it wont work and why you can not live out your dreams

* " If it was me" people who always talking about what they would do if they where in your position

These are just my top three violators but trust there are a lot more, so always remember to protect your dreams, have your own mind and follow your purpose.  I will not say that it will be easy but I can promise you that it will be worth it .

So the next time you are face to face with a dream killer,  look them in the eye and say " Respect Me or Check Me, either way I WIN "

Never give up or give in

Comments