Skip to main content

Greater is Coming

I feel that in order to truly help someone , you have to become transparent and that's what I have done with this blog, with my life coaching practice with my life ... My faith , my relationship with GOD has at times been tumultuous but my faith, my purpose and the love he has for me has never been lost... GREATNESS is my birthright and it is yours as well . I share with you a piece from my journal in which I write my prayers to the man above..


Dear GOD,

I come to you tonight as humbly as I know how and not just on my behalf but on behalf on anyone who is currently going though the shaking, the beating, ot the pressing in thier life. I need you to let them know that you are preparing them for GREATER. Lord, I pray for the lost souls who are crying out for attention to all the wrong people, I need you to go to them and let them know that you are still GOD and that you are still waiting for them. Let them know where worldly love my dry up and dissipate that you have a love for them that is eternal and embedded in thier DNA, that your love will never die.

Lord, I pray for the soul that is confused and may have strayed away from you, like I once did. Comfort them like you comfort me and lift them out of the darkness for you are the light and if they allow you to come into their lives that with you they will shine that much brighter.  Lord, you are the GOD of second chances and although we fail you daily, you will never forsake us.  Lord, I ask you to not just cover me but to cover everyone that I love, everyone that I come contact with let them know that although it maybe hard right now, that you have something GREAT cominng for them.  I ask that you give them the strength to break the chains of debt, of depression, of self loathing, of weakness and every other chain that maybe holding them back from receiving you full glory.

My GOD you have brought me so far and at times I may not see the path but each day I am learning to walk in my faith and trust in your word. You have never left even when I forsaken you and turned my back everytime I ran back to you and you welcomed me with open arms. You live in my spirit, the fire that ignites my soul. I know that I couldn't make through this life without you and though I can'r see it, I can feel lit and I know that my GREATER IS COMING and it's going to AMAZING. So, as you are with me, I pray that you be with my brothers and my sister in your name.

AMEN



Comments