Skip to main content

HI HATER

The one thing that I have noticed when I began to come into my own, to follow my purpose and to allow God the freedom to work in your life also gives you so much clarity on other things. This week I have been dealing with " Hate" and the face that people can just show so much disdain for another person's position in life  without looking at the path that was taken to get  there. So, this post " Haters"




1. Haters do not really hate you,they hate themselves : You see when a person gives up on themselves and their dreams, they begin to despise everyone who didn't.  So, truthfully they don't hate you, they hate themselves for giving up.

2. LOVE conquers HATE: The best thing you can do to address a HATER is to just LOVE them,  pray that they make peace with their lives and find the strength to pursue their own dreams.

3. Don't let a HATER deter you from your DESTINY :  Never let the negativity of one , stop you from moving forward in you life. Me personally, I take every negative comment, post, or even thought that I have and I write them down, put them in a bowl , set them on fire and spread the ashes. Yes, I just buried any all negativity

4. NOT EVERYONE IS A HATER:  Do not mistake constructive criticism with hating because just because it is not what you want to hear does not mean it is not true. 

Comments