Skip to main content

Woman WERK Wednesday : Destiny "Coach Destiny" Cammack

In honor of our Second Annual " I am Woman Empowerment " Month each Wednesday well will celebrate a woman who is chasing her dreams and impacting their communities and the lives of others in a major way.


Destiny  " Coach Destiny " Cammack 

Coach Destiny is  a the founder and the director of the True Revelations LLC.  My mission in life to help  empower and educate people so that they can become the best versions of themselves. I started in the non profit field my freshman year of high school and fell in love with helping people become better.  I am full of ambition and I have several other avenues of my brand which includes professional services, motivational speaking, writing and so much more to come.

  1. What motivates you?
    • I know this sounds really cliche but love motivates me, wanting to live the best version of my life and knowing that I did all that I could to make my dreams a reality. The love of my family, friends, and the people help all motivate me to keep pushing
  2. What advice would you give a young girl who wanted to pursue their dreams but are afraid?
    •  I would tell her to go to sleep and when she wakes up what is the first thing she thinks of, when you begin to see your dreams with your eyes open then you know it is something you have to pursue. I would tell her to replace the fear with faith and take a leap of faith because their is no such thing as failure only lessons learned
  3. What is your personal strength or superpower?
    • My super power would be my ambition because no matter how many times I have to go back to the drawing board, I refuse to allow myself to give up on my dreams and I push the same logic on my family and friends. 
  4. In one word describe your life right now? 
    • Ever-changing because everyday I wake I am trying to become a better version of the person I was yesterday. 




 


Comments