Skip to main content

Speak The Name

Happy Sunday Team :


I know it has been a LONG while I appreciate you guys allowing me the time to deal with my personal life issues while I rebuild myself from the inside out.  So, since I believe in being totally translucent with you guys. I will give you a snapshot of how I have been  since we last spoke and where I am now.  In a nutshell I did not really deal with the lost of my grandmother in 2017 and that depression slowly but surely crept into every aspect of my life. I  was settling and loosing myself to this world. I somehow lost my connection with my higher power, if I am being honest I was mad at God because he had removed another great woman from life. I appreciated all the blessing he bestowed upon me but I was still kind of hurt by the lost and because of that me and God became like distant friends, I acknowledge who he was but I did not seek him out .



So, this leads me to where I am today?  After a series of both life changing and devastating events , I had an car accident. ( I am fine by the way) but in a sense it knocked me out of the dark fog and allowed me to think clearly. I came to realization that I had to make a decision ; either I was going to honor my mother and my grandmother make the most of this gift called life or I was await for the grave because I  was walking around dead. I made a decision not only to live but reconnect with GOD and live a blessed life.

The life lesson within this post is that no matter what life throws your way and no matter how far you get away from your higher power. All you have to do is Speak  the name, I called out to God and he forgave me, he took away all of the fears I had and he allowed me back into his grace. I believe in God and I am not pushing that on you but whatever your higher power is take time out and speak the name and allow them to shed light and warmth into all of your cold and dark places.

Love You All
Coach Destiny


Comments