Skip to main content

You Can Only Be YOU!!

I can honestly admit now anyway that one of my biggest faults and the thing that keeps me from truly attaining all of my goals is that I tend to compare myself and my accomplishments to others. Even to this day it's a struggle but I understand that what's for me is for me and I have learn to accept me for who I am and allow myself to GREAT. I was reading an article online that address the same issues and I wanted to share with you,

1. You are one of a kind. There is literally no one walking this earth quite like you.
2. Life isn’t a competition so pursue what makes you happy in a pace that you are comfortable with.
3. Remind yourself of how wonderful you are.
4. Celebrate your accomplishments, no matter how small they may seem to others.
5. Realize that you won’t always be the best at everything and that’s okay. Try focusing on beating your own best score instead of someone else’s, it will help measure your growth in a healthy way.
6. Be grateful for what you do have and what you’ve already accomplished, instead of harping on what you don’t.
7. Realize that everything that glitters isn’t gold. Just because a person appears to have it all on the outward doesn’t mean they actually do. You’ll never know a person’s full story until you’ve actually walked in their shoes.
8. It is cool to learn from the successes and failures of others, but don’t dwell on them.
9. It is impossible to keep up with the Joneses! They can’t even keep up with themselves.


Original Article: http://madamenoire.com/203205/be-your-best-self-how-i-learned-to-stop-comparing-myself-and-my-accomplishments-to-others/#.UDw5Jn-M4ng.facebook

Comments