Skip to main content

FAITH WALK

This last month in a half has been super crazy for me, I mean i was working seven days strait , I published my first book, I am still growing my life coaching practice as well as my partnership Collaboration; Partner In Grind. I have been strapped in this emotional roller coaster and i did I mention I turned 28.

I would be lying if I said the last 2 years of my life have truly humbling as well a great learning experience. When I say I lost everything that I thought was important, I went from having my own place with a brand new care making 35,000 a year to living with my brother,  riding the bus and working my ass off just to get by. At first I blamed it on Satan like most of do when our lives seems to be spinning out of control but in truth it was GOD knocked me down a peg but in truth he knocked me back to me knees.



Even though I was going through  that I thought was the hardest time of my life, when I look back at it now I see that GOD like the great person he is was only trying to make me better because  somewhere in this circus we called life I stopped being the ringleader and became a clown. I stopped giving my full heart to my dreams and began to chase trivial things like money, clothes, people.  I lost it all and I was on the verge of loosing myself and then God stepped in, like a parent pulling his child's hand from the fire. God stepped in, he said "enough", you have been called to do great things and yet your stuck in this loop. So, he stripped me of everything that I was using to hide behind and I was left to deal with the one person who had hurt me the most , ME. I spent a year and a half dealing with myself, getting to know me, learning to love me and refocusing myself and my dreams.

I would be lying if I said that is was easy but it's not and often times I relapse and have to take a day or two to get myself back on track but I have seen some amazing blessing and for the first time I can feel GOD working in my life. I no longer stress and worry as much lol but when I find myself in a bind I now find myself praying more, I don't no what the next 28 years of my life hold for me and I don't regret the 27 years I have already been blessed with but I know and I trust that I am destined to do something GREAT and if that be in my own neighborhood or on the world's stage. I know that I won't be disappointed.

I don't know what you are going through and I can't promise you that it will get better right away but what I can promise you that if you hold on to what is true, your FAITH and YOURSELF then one day you will not only find your PLACE in life you will find your PEACE in it.



Comments