Skip to main content

I am HERE ....

As I sit down at the Kitchen table  and I let Beyonce' flood through my ears, I am thirty minutes away from my 28th birthday, it is crazy because there was a time that I didn't beleive that I would live to see 28 let alone would have accomplished so much. If you would have told me that I would be where I am right now in life, I would not have believed you, I would have straight called you a "liar" but I want to take time to thank GOD, my family and everyone that I love for not giving up on me even when I had counted myself out, you all never lost faith in ME.

So, here I am , READY FOR THE WORLD and all it has to offer me, I am not turning back or around. When I am done, all I want is for the people I leave behind to say " She lived a great life".  I have so many dreams that I had given up on that I have went back and accomplished and so many yet to still dream. I am not perfect and I will never be but I will always give my all, I will leave my mark on this world, as a writer, a life coach, a business owner, a mother, a sister, a lover, a friend, as DESTINY .


Comments