Skip to main content

Stepping Into My Destiny

This year has been utterly beautiful I don't even know how else to explain it, I mean I had a lot of ups and downs but sitting here in front of my computer , three days before the new year, all I can say is " THANK YOU GOD". Like I said my year was all sunshine and rainbows but it was blessed, I was blessed. I am coming out stronger, wiser, and ready to live my best days.

This year I became a partner in a start up company created by me and my cousin and not only is the idea of creating something different and empowering but to also reconnect with my family, it was like  finding a twin spirit, I love my TOOT, I am appreciative and thankful for her everyday, she is the ying to my yang. I published my first book of poetry  "This is Me.." and I am preparing my next book to come out in 2015.  I have did some amazing things I can even express them all, I have also had some devastating blows but because my relationship with my higher power (GOD) , I was able to not only weather the storm but I learned to dance in the rain and truly appreciate it.

I also did something that I thought I would never do, I gave my ex another chance, I know it sounds crazy but when we set down and realize that our bond was much more than time. He is the person that I confide in , that I trust, he is the first person that ever really saw the real Destiny and he loved her. We didn't  bury the past or jump right back into the same cycle but instead we talked about, we argued about it, we cried about. It's been two years of us being apart, we've grown so much but we also realized that we are so much better together, I don't know if this is forever but I prayed on it and it's my right now and I am fine with that.

So, if I could leave with one thing to take you into NEW YEAR, it would be " FOLLOW THE PURPOSE THAT GOD HAS PLACED ON YOUR HEART", step outside of your comfort zone and truly that is where your real life begins. Live a full life, experience everything that you can possibly can, fall in love with yourself. I remember two years ago I could not even bring myself to take "selfies" now everyday I am taking pics because I fell in love with myself and life, my life has just been better ever since. I stepped into my Destiny in 2013 and now it's your turn.

Comments