Skip to main content

Sister To Sister

So, nornally I would do Sister to Sister during Coach's Corner but last night I kind of got causht up in the topic and I ran out of time, but I did read and respond to all of my questions but I will be posting the top two which was about the topic of "Friend"..






Q.: Do you feel that length of a friendship is equal to the quality of  friendship?

A. : I think that is a common misconception when it comes for friendships, I believe the "No New Friends" was taken out of context. I think that quality always outweighs longevity because sometimes we just outgrow people and as we get older our lives changes henceforth what we look for in friendship does as well. I am not saying cut off your old friends but just evaluate and make sure you have all your friends in the right "section: of your life.

Q.: I have a male friend and we have been friends every since I could remember but I have recently found out that he has has intimate feelings for me for the last couple of years. I do not know how to feel because I confide in him for everything which also makes me second guess some the decisions I have made in recent relationships.

A.: I think the first thing you need to is to talk to him because sometimes what we think are "imtimate" feelings maybe not be  what my interpet them to be. Also, I think that if the boundaries of your friendship are layed out that you have no reason to doubt any advice that he has ever given you. Your happinesss and your love is his main concern then he would never do anything to mess that up.


So if you missed the show checl it out : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/coachs_corner/2014/11/09/what-about-your-friends

 

Comments