Skip to main content

Welcome to my Sex Room

For those who dont know I also do couples coaching and one thing I always get is question in regards to sex. I dont really answer them but I have decided to indulge because sexualality is a very real part of our lives. Here are a few questions that were picked out by my team ...





Q: what if any is the difference between having sex and intimacy?
A.      There is a difference because although sex for most is an intimate act that’s not what intimacy is. Intimacy is like a shared affection something a cuddling on the couch, fixing a quiet dinner or a good conversation while driving are all intimate encounters that do not involve sex.
Q. Do you believe in “no strings attached” sex ?
A. Personally I think that sex in itself is a “string” but I do believe that people can a relationship solely based upon a physical attraction. I don’t recommend it because eventually you will develop some sort of attachment to the person. So let me clarify, I think sex without a relationship is possible but to continuously do it that in itself will make it an relationship.

Q. Who’s job is initiate sex in the relationship?
A. I don’t think there is no one roles, I am a firm believer that if you want it then you should go for it but there is also where communication and knowing your partner comes into play also. If you can read your partner correctly then no one needs to initiate it because you already know and willing to fufill the need.

 Q. Is there a such thing as bad sex?
A. I would guess if you didn’t like then it was bad … but seriously I do think that if you have no real connection with your partner or if your expectations or “bedroom” standards are not met then that to me is bad sex.

Q. Do you think allowing your partner to go to a strip clubs will help or improve your relationship?
A. First lets not use the word allow because a person is going to do what they want to do. I mean why not yall go to the strip club together. Personally, I love strippers both male and female they can be very entertaining and educational. I f yall take a trip together it shows him that you are willing to step out of your comfort zone to appease him and then yall can go home and try some things lol

You can always reach via email for any questions or to set up an appointment at truerevelationscoaching@gmail.com

Comments