Skip to main content

Convenient Vs. Committed … Pussy that is



                                                                       


I know the title alone got yall minds wondering where in the hell is she going to go with this topic. But yesterday I had a very long conversation with my brother, oh how I love my brothers all of them because they give me so much insight into the savage male brains, yeah ladies I am telling you that all my brothers are straight savages… but the question remains
Are you in a committed relationship or Are You Convenient Pussy?  

It is amazing to me that how some women who pride themselves in being “Bad Bitches” don’t even know that they like most bitches they are on a leashed, played with, fed, and loved at the discretion of their host. So, I have a few pointers to help you out …

-          You don’t know any personal information: If you do not know his age, his birthday, how many siblings he has, anything. If you don’t know and he doesn’t offer/
-          Yall never leave the comfort of his own hood, no date nights, no restaurants, no public appearances around his family. Friends don’t count cause we all know we are who we hang around.
-          He never stays overnight and you have never been invited to his home
-          He doesn’t want a “Relationship”
-          He has that one female “best friend” that he will never loose but they have been in a relationship before (FYI: that is most likely the love of his life and he is buying time until he can show and prove to her in order to get her back)
-          He only communicates enough with you so that he can FUCK. I said FUCK no emotions, no cuddling, no intimacy, just a wet ass and broken heart

This post is not to single out any type of female because some woman is just convenient pussy and they accept it but this for the few who may have the signs confused and believe that they are in love with a man who has no intentions to love you then you need to find the man who is waiting for you.

As always if you need to set up a coaching session contact me at truerevelationscoaching@gmail.com or thecoachdestiny@gmail.com


  

Comments