Skip to main content

The Glow Up




Although I know she does not need my shameless I am telling you that if you have not heard Mary J’s new album, Strength of Woman. Then you need to listen and take notes because that album stays on repeat I must listen to it at least every other day. But that leads me to the one of my favorite song “Glow Up”. If you have ever been in relationship and the break up was not very amical then you know about the “Glow Up” that need show your ex what they have missing that the grass is not greener on the other side per se.
I am by no means anti glow up but I feel that it can lead you down two paths if you are mental is not right. It can lead to growing up and becoming better or it can lead to self-destruction and I am here to show the path to latter. These are few ways to make sure that your GLOW up doesn’t BLOW in your face.

1.       Self-Love don’t Self Loathe: I know the first thing we do when we break up is ask “What is wrong with us “but truth nothing is wrong with you but we are all flawed and perfection does not exist, so instead ask “What can do to love me better?”
2.       Fix what you can and embrace what you can’t: We have something we want to fix like I want a smaller frame in which we can easily change dieting and exercise but also want to be five inches taller but I know that I done growing so I have embraced my 5’3 frame
3.       Don’t let it be about them: Whenever and if ever you make changes in your life make sure that you are making them for you or else they won’t stick.  No one should control your happiness but you
4.       Let it go: Do I really need to elaborate on this
5.       Trust God’s Plan and His Timing: if you don’t believe in God then whatever you higher power then trust that where you are and what you are going through is all part of their plan and that person where with was just a part of the process learns and keep living

That’s all I got but if you need to schedule an appointment or just have an issue or topic you want me to address then email me at truerevelationscoaching@gmail.com or thecoachdestiny@gmail.com


Coach Destiny 

Comments