Skip to main content

Sex With Me ...

So, as social experiment on Tuesdays I allowed all of my followers on Instagram (@trcoaching) to slide into in my DM's and I got about fifty amazing questions.  I got about six questions that revolved around the topic of sex.  If you have read any my prior post then you know that I am all about relating topics to my real life. I don't speak a lot about sex because at the times I did not know how to approach the topics without giving away too much or having you guys giving me side eyes.  But through much deliberation I will start sprinkling more sex and intimacy throughout my post like I am doing today.

The Cover is by Asia Major (YouTube Channel : TheAsiaMajor


One of the questions I received on Tuesday asked "  What makes good sex, great sex and what kind of lover are you ?

I don't think a person can honestly answer what kind of lover that they are because they can only experience what they feel but not what the other person is feeling. I would assume that love making is identical to my how I love and that is with all that I am. LOL

When it comes to my opinion ( this is not the gospel) there are three things that can make good sex and GREAT EXCUSRION ...

1. Physical Attraction : I think this the first indicator that you may be having a goodnight when the mere sight of the other person makes your mouth water. Some people have a type for me example I like me men chocolate, thick  and at least 5'9 or better ( I am only 5'4)

2. Setting : Great sex is almost like a great story if the setting is not right then it can throw the entire story the same thing for sex. If you are rushed for time, cramped and uncomfortable.  I am not saying you can't have great sex in car but just make sure that car has plenty of space and you not looking at the front door to see if your peoples are coming out.

3. Mental Connection : To me there is nothing worse then when you see someone who  approach looking like snack and then open their mouth and you instantly loose your appetite.  I love a man who carry a conversation, who can make me laugh and it be real. A person who aura matches your own will give you a GREAT night.


These are just my tidbits but keep in mine that not every sexual encounter is different for those are people who are looking for a physical release because truth is sex is a stress reliever. Just make  sure are practicing safe sex.

Comments