Skip to main content

What Side of the Bed Did You Wake On??


I absolutely love the  lifehack,org website because it is just a wealth of motivation and resources especially for someone in my profession. One thing I have been addressing a lot with my clients is how you start you day. I know there are a lot of people who don't understand the importance of your morning routine impacts your entire day. Simply, how you start is how you finish,

I have picked a few morning routines that I use to turn my Blah day into a Blessed day.


1. Meditate/Pray for at least 15 mins : The first think I do when I open my eyes I thank God for the day, I pray for peace, patience and strength. I stay in silence allow God to give me my directions for the day.

2. 20 min Walk or Workout : Either or a mix of both helps me to distress from anything that I held on to from the prior day and it also gets my blood pumping.

3. Plan your day : Check you to do list and look at your calendar to make sure that you are properly prepared all that you have to do throughout the day.

4. Eat Breakfast : No car runs without fuel and neither can you whether it be at home or with a group of friends enjoy a healthy but hearty morning meal.

5. Speak and Smile : You  never know who you might meet or who you might be a blessing or connection to your next level in life, You also never know who you might be a blessing to. A simple hello and smile can spark a conversation that might be what you need to pursue a dream deferred or it could save someone who could have been thinking to end it all.



These are just a few that I practice you are more than welcome to remix and add your own. Just start Strong and you finish even stronger.


Coach Destiny

Comments