Skip to main content

360 Change: Leap of Fath

Sometimes I close my eyes and wonder exactly what my life would be like if all my dreams instantly came true. Don't get me wrong I am in no way complaining my life is not bad at all and I truly appreciate all that I have but I do wonder how much different it would be if I could just cast my fears to the side and jump into my dreams head first. I want to be an  Director of my own non profit,  a author, a motivational speaker,a life counselor, a mother, and a wife. But most importantly I just want to find lasting joy.

i don't know why I can't overcome these fears I mean almost died before my 18th birthday having a second chance at life should have catapulted me into living my dreams without fear but it did the opposite.  Every since my mom died I have taken so much upon myself and I haven't been able to release the myself from it but I am ready now. I have to because I can't continue to live in the shadows of my own dreams. Don't get  me twisted I have accomplished some GREAT things but I know that I could be so much MORE. I was created to be great and I am ready to truly surrender myself to the most high and take that leap of FAITH. I want more and I expect more from myself and it begins NOW. It's time for me to shed this emotional and spiritual baggage I have been holding on too. God  gave me a second chance in 2003 and I plan on making the most of it.

It's never to late turn around and create a fresh start for yourself. Shed all of that emotional baggage and live your  BEST LIFE !!!

Comments