Skip to main content

Moving on

Although hard and confusing at times, moving on is a integral part of growing up and last ten years my life has been going in the same destructive cycle. I wish I could say it was my idea to end it but it was more of a crash and burn. But as painful as it maybe I had to come to grips with my present,let go of my past and move on to my future.
Moving on for me consisted of
1. Embrace the pain and confront the confusion but stop running
2. Let it go even though it maybe hard the only way to move on is to let it go, forgive and say farewell
3. Look for the lesson. Everything that we do in life has the potential to be an learning experience all you have to do is open yourself up to the possibility.
4. MOVE !! I moved on from bad relationships by slowly eliminating all communications and I moved my residence. Just move, get up and physically move yourself and then you can move the state of your mind.
Hope this helps

Comments