Skip to main content

Unbreak My Heart

No one can  prepare you for heart break and no matter how hard you try to fight it or find a work around when your heart breaks it hurts. When your heart breaks it also stirs up insecurities that you have about yourself, past painful relationships and even loneliness. Some of us want to believe that its not us its their lost and some of us believe that we are the reason for the pain. But truthfully, you never know what it was that caused you and that person to separate. But you can allow that pain to stop you from living.
You may wonder what makes me an authority on broken hearts and truthfully I am not. But I have had my heart broken recently and I felt inferior, I felt ashamed,lonely, confused and hurt. I mean a part of me even wanted to even try and get him back and even went as far as having sex with him. But sex ain't love but then I saw him the real him. Most time when we are in love we see the person we want but not who that person really is. So, the true test of love is when you take off the love goggles and see that person for who they really are and then decide if the person you see is worthy of your love.
The good part is things that have been broken is they also have the ability to be fixed, healed,mended and in some cases replaced. So, embrace the pain,allow yourself time to hurt and heal and then start the rebuilding process. Real love never dissipates, you'll always love that person but you may not be meant to be in love with that person.
Don't let a broken heart destroy you and don't wait for somebody else to come and try to put it back together. Pray ask GOD for guidance and watch him unbreak your heart.

Comments