Skip to main content

"Dudes-Day " : Tuesday

These were my top 4 picks of the night, if you submitted a question I will respond within the next 24 hours. Don;t forget to submit your questions to truerevelationscoaching@outlook.com



Q: My girl has this thing where as she likes to hook her friends up with my friends and honestly i don't like it, I think it is cause for more drama. What do you think?

A: Communication is most important when it comes to this situation because honestly her heart is in the right place, I think without knowing her. I was that way at one point, you are so in love that you want your friends to feel what you feel but she has to realize that y'all relationship is unique to y'all two. So, sit her down , tell her how you feel but you know her heart is in the right place but everyone has to find love for themselves.



Q: I want my ex back, I am man enough  to admit that I did some things in the past that were cowardly because I wasn't mentally ready for the commitment but now I am ready do you think i have a chance?

A: I commend you for admitting that you made a mistake. I think that you have a chance is the even a little flicker of love is left in her heart, she might go for the new you. But you are going to have to really earn it this time around, I mean the words sound real nice but you have to show her that you have grown up.


Q: I am a homosexual but I haven:t told anyone but my mom and I really want to tell my dad because when we are together he makes gay jokes and I guess apart of me if afraid that he won't love me, what should I do?

A: The one thing that truly believe when it comes to all parents and that is that for most nothing will make them stop loving their children.  Maybe you can ask your mom to help set up a little sit down between you and him but it will kill you trying to live a dual life , not mention that his jokes are offensive. When you are ready , then you will have to know that this man help give you life but he can not control how you live it or with whom to live.



Q: I need your help, I need to find a balance between work and having a social life because my mom is afraid that I am going to die alone lol, how do you do it?

A: It is good to be ambitious, I am the same way but eventually all work and no fun will began to make you despise the very thing you love. What I do because right now I am a very busy period of my life as well, I put down time into my schedule whether it be hanging with my girls or taking in a movie by myself. I make it a priority because my social success is just as important as my financial success.

Comments