Skip to main content

Side Chic Vs. Wifey

Now for me this has been an on going discussion between me and my friends about how some females don't play their role within a relationship. The two roles that often come into question are Wifey Vs. Side Piece. So,I did a little digging and found my way unto urban dictionary.com, to look up  these two words. 
According to urban dictionary; wifey by definition is A woman that you treat right, respect and feel good having her as your girl. The definition of Side line hoe or side piece is Being a mistress, or just a girlfriend on the side.



So in order to clarify the situation for some young ladies who may be a "Side Piece" trying to play a " Wifey" role. If this man wants nothing to do with you, then you're a side piece. 
If the only time that he comes around is if he want to "cut"  then you are a side piece,
If you allow this man to treat you with no respect, and he treats your emotions like a welcome mat that he wipes his feet on then I am sorry to inform you that you are STUPID (lol), but again you are SIDE PIECE?
 The final test to know if you are side piece, if you have been with a man for certain number of years and the only place that yall have been is your house, his house, and waffle house, Side Piece.

I understand that some girls like being a side piece and that is the role that they choose to play and if that's what they want to do who am I to judge but for you "side pieces" who may not be sure that they are side pieces I  have experiment that you can do with your man. It's call communication, ask him where do he see yall relationship in the next five years? Regardless of the answer, look at his reaction any form of hesitation, or if he is unable to look you in the eyes, then I am sorry you are a "side piece" , something to do while he finds  wifey

Comments