Skip to main content

How Did You Get Here ??

 Oh, how I love my music but this post is not about love or relationships but it's about Self. Figuring out who you are and deciding what person you want to be?  My goal everyday is to become the best version of Destiny that I can possibly be. What is your daily Goal? Who are you and How did you get here?

Some of us look at where we are in life, and we may complain, gripe about how we "thought" out lives would be different? Some of us are excited that we even made it this far? But the question I am asking you is , How did you get here?  The person that you are today, how did you become that person and what are you going to do make yourself better or do you feel who you are is the best version?

I know that I got you all scratching your head, like what ??? So, let me break it down for you, in order for you to become the person you want to be, the best version of yourself, from where you are TODAY ...



1. Who are you today ? : Take a good look in the mirror and define who you are today, what are the problem areas in your life and what areas in your life give you most joy?

2. Change Don't Complain : Instead of complaining about what's not going right, who's not acting right and what's not adding up. Change the things that you have the power to control, you can not change the value of a dollar but you can change your spending habits.

3. Get Centered : My chosen faith is Christianity in which GOD is my center and where I place my faith, however I do not press my spiritual preference on anyone I just ask that what or whoever you believe in takes center stage in your life.

4. WORK your WORDS : When I am in my coaching sessions, my biggest problem I see with most my clients is that they are so busy talking about what they want out of life that they are not working to get it. So stop talking and start working.

5. NEVER GIVE UP : No matter how hard life gets and trust me it will get hard, never give up. Never lose sight of your purpose and the calling that was placed on your life.


Coach Destiny 

Comments