Skip to main content

I AM WOMAN EMPOWERMENT MONTH


For the month of October, I have decided to honor women who are inspiration and empowering. I have been getting mixed reviews on my decision and a lot of people want to know what is in it for me.  That skepticism is exactly why I decided to this every since I was a young girl, I use to keep a list of " stereotypes" of black women and every morning I woke, I had one main goal , DO NOT BECOME A STATISTIC.

Every since I could remember I have been different I see life in a rainbow tinted glasses and I live each day to make sure every person that comes into contact with me leaves in a better place both mentally and emotionally. I challenge people to go against the grain, to challenge the status quo and make their dreams a reality.

This is why, I decided to start the " I AM" woman empowerment because woman are known to for being " catty" and "back biting" but I do not believe this is true of all women and I want to honor them. I want to show the world that women can love and encourage each other. The second part , of the " I AM" empowerment month is to actually empower women to show women that it is OK to be exactly who they are.  My goal to for women to stand proud and be exactly who they are as well as encourage other women to do the same.
 

Make sure you are following @TRC_COACHING on instagram for all the fun festivities and join the movement by posting picture of empowering woman and #iamempowered


Comments