Skip to main content

SISTER TO SISTER SUNDAY




Coach Destiny,
I have a group of friends we have been friends for a very long time but i have noticed that recently we don't have the same goals and ambitions.  often time i am just bored being around them. How  do you know when you have outgrown a friendship?
 
Chelsea
I want you first to ask yourself is there any other reason why you are so disengaged with your friends. Do you have other friends?  Why are you still friends with them?  I think that you have to self explore a little,  we all have old friends that we may not speak often and we have friends that we speak with daily. After some exploration, if you do not have anything in common with them then maybe you should move forward in life but still be friendly cause good friends are hard to come by

Coach Destiny
I never really see you post anything about sex but I have a sex problem . I kind of overhead my boyfriend talking to his boys and he basically said "my sex was boring". I don't know what to do because although we have been together for five years i have always been taught that you don't open the " freak" closet until marriage… I don't know what do you think we should do.

J
First let me tell you Sex is one of my favorite topics lol but to your problem, I feel that communication is  key for some reason I have been noticing that committed relationships often overlook intimacy but its it can make or break a relationship .The fact that he told his friends basically says that he wants a change.  This being said I agree you should not bare all until you get your forever , however you should give him a peak inside just so he knows what he has in store in the future.  HAPPY HUMPING LOL. 
 
Coach Destiny
I am trying so hard to rebuild an relationship with my ex but sometimes I am just filled with so much resentment , how do I let it go so we can move on and pick up where we left all. 

Mika
First let me say,  you can never pick up where you left off that just tells me that you're still stuck in that other relationship that didn't work.  The only true way in my opinion and experience to get rid of the resentment is to go through it.  Allow yourself to feel the anger and hurt,  tell him how it made you feel,  after that then you forgive yourself and him.  Lastly, you start fresh even if it means going on another first date.  If you are giving the relationship another chance you have to treat it like a new relationship minus the baggage. 

 
Coach Destiny
Let me first say ,I Love you.  But to my question I am currently trying to start my own daycare center but as you know starting your own business, while currently working and trying to make a relationship work and throw family in the mix,  often times I feel like I am loosing it,  HELP ME??
 
Lavonn
Oh,  how I know your pain and I wish had an easy fix for you but I don't.  What I can tell is if you are following your purpose that everything will work out in your favor.  A few very important things that I have learned , multi tasking which means make use of every available moment , Communication because you have to tell your partner and your family exactly whats going on and why you are doing what you do,  Rest because your mind and your body needs it tomorrow is a new day  Faith because you will have bad days, missed events and restless nights.  Lavonn,  those who love you will encourage you and the rest don't count.  OH I LOVE YOU TOO…

 Coach Destiny,
Do you honestly believe that there is a difference between a grown woman and a BITCH??
 
X
Yes the definition alone states that a bitch is a female dog and a woman is a woman but in the context that I often use it,  I mean to say in how a female carries herself in my opinion defines whether or not she is a bitch or a thot which is someone who allows themselves to degraded and takes pride in the stereotype that society places on her whereas a grown woman or a queen understands that she is the most powerful creation on earth,  she is strong,  wise,  patient, and she defines herself instead of letting society stamp her.

Comments