Skip to main content

What is GOD calling you to DO?

I had the great blog in my mind to write for y'all on Saturday but literally as I set down to write it my mind went blank.I tried for two days to get back my message and then I realized that my internal conflict has been creating a mental block. You see I am believer in Jesus Christ and although I never push my religion on anyone I still try my best to live my life according to his will. I have not write been doing that I mean I have recharged my passion which is non profit work with hopes of creating a HOPE center for my city but there has been another calling tugging at my heart that I have been trying for the last six months trying to ignore or maybe out run but then I heard a word .. You can not out run
 God.



John 14:15 state " I you love me, you will obey what I command". I have not been doing that I have been running afraid of what people might think about me, not wanting to become a hypocrite or the type of "church folk" that i always talk about but then as I set alone in mediation I look at my life and I am walking testimony and if through me and my life I can win more souls for the Kingdom then I will do just that. So, I am stepping slowing into my destiny, I will become an inspirational speaker and as I grow in my own relationship with the God , I will spread his word my way through others, so you may never see me in a pull pit but you might find me at your local club or corner store not only telling the people who God god is but showing them, helping them through example.

I can not lie and say that I am not scared as I am naturally a introverted person although it is hard to tell now, I don't like eyes on me but I will trust and obey and if I can bring one lost soul to God through me then that is what i will do.

What is God Calling you to DO?

Comments