Skip to main content

GET BACK UP ...AGAIN





I came into the New Year with so much confusion and emotional turmoil but after reconnecting to my purpose and letting go of the past. It is a continuing process but the end peace in better than living in your own personal hell.
I know that we all going through something but the worst thing that we can do is allow ourselves to succumb to the darkness and accept what is for what will be. These are a few steps that I have taken and hopefully.




1.       Respect your process
a.     A couple of days ago I was talking to my Step mom and I was saying how I feel like I am stuck in my own mind and she said “What if there is where you need to be”. It took a while but it clicked that for me being in my own mind was a part of my process. I am not sure what your process might be but I am telling you to respect it and allow yourself to go through the process.
2.     Loose Control
a.      Take your hands off it, I tell myself this  over 50 times a day because I had to be okay with uncertainty because truth is we cannot be in control 100% of the time. So, I am telling you to lose control and understand that the sometimes the chips may fall into place and sometimes the chips might fall off table
3.     Choose You
a.     This really doesn’t need any further explanation , I think at times we get so caught up with making sure our kids, our companions, our families are okay and taken care of that we forget to take care of our star player, YOU! No one who truly loves you will ever be truly happy unless you are as well.
4.     History is for lessons not for repetition
a.     The best thing that we can do is to let go of the past and count it as a lesson learned and work towards a better future while we appreciate the present.
5.     Reconnect with your higher power
a.     This could have been steps 1-4, the reason why we go through so much discomfort and stress is because we are in somehow disconnected from our faith. IN my case I was running from him because facing God would also be mean facing my fear and stepping into my faith.   

I hope that this helps you because it times to pick yourself back up and walk into your GREATNESS!!!

Love you TEAM


Comments