Skip to main content

I Should Have Cheated





What causes people to Cheat ???



Its a question that no one really knows the answer to unless they have actually cheated. I personally have not cheated because I do not like keeping track with lies, I would most likely tell on myself lol but truthfully I have been cheated on and I remember how it impacted me emotionally, physically and mentally. That is what this post all about dealing with the residual effects because although I honestly believe that cheating has more to do with the cheater than their companion unfortunately the companion becomes a victim of their internal war.


  1. Be Hurt, Not Angry
    • I know that is easier said than done but truth is the first is to not lash out because you unknowingly give them the satisfaction of having control over you which in some cases is like feeding the beast, you lash out and they say I know you would act like that, that's why i didn't tell you. KEEP your POWER. But you are allowed to feel hurt because are human and you have been betrayed but don't allow your hurt to turn into anger
  2. Ask Questions
    • Maybe it is just the therapist in me but I have to ask questions because there has to be an underlying reason as to why people make the decisions they make. Ask him why, what did it feel like betraying the trust? Did you think of the consequences? Anything that you can imagine or feel then ASK.
  3. Self Evaluate
    • In relationships we might become a little too comfortable or we are just boring but what it maybe we have to take time evaluate who we are, where you really in love or did you just did not want to be alone.
  4. Don't take it personal 
    •  Infidelity is never about the person being cheated on but the cheater. No matter how you may feel inadequate or like you didnt give them enough truth is you could have given the world but cheating is more of lacking within them that they have to fill that void.
  5. Forgive and Move On 
    • Forgiveness is the hardest step for most people but it is the most rewarding because like I said some people are just in need of help that we are not able to offer them and some are just assholes either way , for your sanity then you have to forgive and then move on with your life. 


As always I am always available for team all you have to do is reach out to me , first session is always FREE and all you have to set the appointment via online, phone, skype, face to face . Email me at  truerevelationscoaching@gmail.com

Comments