Skip to main content

Daddy Lesson




My father is hands down one of my favorite people because no matter what he has always been a constant form of support and comfort for me. I am a self-proclaimed Daddy’s Girl because of our bond is just that tight. Most importantly and why I am dedicating this post to him is because he has also been my teacher, my spiritual advisor and coach throughout my life.  So, I decided today to share just a few “fatherly” tidbits that he has shared with me over the years and that have truly impacted my life in a good way.




1.       Just do “YOUR” best
a.       Ever since I was child and I would bring home my report card and although I had great grades if, I got something that I thought was not to my liking, he would always ask me “Do you do your best because as long as you do YOUR best then I am proud of you”.
2.       No Worries. TRUST GOD
a.       My daddy’s faith is inspiring and whenever he is going through something you would never know because he does not believe in worrying instead he prays and give all his burdens to GOD. This lesson was one of my hardest because I am a control freak but as I learned and started to practicing life has become less stressful
3.       You can’t make a person from leaving but you can control if they come back
a.       As a father of 7 and the entire block, my pops had to deal with a lot of hormonal teens but he uses to always say the door is always open.  As a female dealing with males and relationships I had to adapt this mentality.
4.       Smile
a.       You would never know that daddy is really an introvert because he smiles all the time no matter what maybe going on life, he knows that a smile can make your day better or someone else’s day better
5.       It could always be worse
a.       Self-explanatory

These a very few but if you follow my blog, heard me speak or just in conversation with me then you will see my “Daddy’s Lessons”. He pushes to follow my passion and I know nothing that I do would be worth anything if I didn’t have him behind me 100%.
If you have any questions or want to set up your free session email me us at truerevelationscoaching@gmail.com or therealcoachdestiny@gmail.com .

Comments