Skip to main content

Life Lessons to Never Forget




If you are following me on Social Media and if you are not then go follow me on IG @coach_destiny and  coachdestiny on Snapchat.  I am famous for my “Life Lessons” just little tidbits in the form of memes,quotes, pictures, etc to help motivate and empower people to become the best version of themselves. I was actually going through my emails and I stumbled upon this article from the Life hacks site that I put my own little Coach Destiny twist on in regards to life lessons that we should never forget.




1.       Tomorrow Never Comes: We all know or should know that we are not promised tomorrow so we should make every day our best days. I know that it’s unrealistic to say that every day will be sunshine and rainbows but the fact that you are even able to still experience the storms should be enough to garner a smile. Don’t put off goals and dreams that you want to accomplish because that day will never come unless you purposely make TODAY that day that you will live your life FULL AND COMPLETE.

2.       Life is your own creation: My pet peeve is people who are always complaining about the “state” of their lives. If you want to change how you are living the first thing you have to do is SHUT UP and LIVE YOUR LIFE. Where you are right now life is direct reflection of the decisions that you have made, so if you want a different life than simply start making different choices. 

3.       Show yourself some LOVE : This is pretty self-explanatory but at times we get so caught up in the lives of the people that we love that we forget to show love to our start player “ OURSELVES” , so I personally take time each day to journal, mediate, and spend sometimes with yourself and shower yourself with love. 

4.       Hang out with your Friends: As I get older I am realizing that there is nothing more relaxing than a group of good people, some great food and drinks and a bunch a laughter. I had to push myself to go out and be more social but I can say that it’s worth it because that human connection does something to your soul makes you feel good about your state of being. 

5.       JUMP : The best days are waiting for you outside of your comfort zone. I personally know that it’s a very hard first step to take but I can promise you that it will not be vain. You would feel more accomplished but you will begin to truly enjoy the gift that is life.

Like always if you need me for advice or to set your FREE life coaching session ..email me at truerevelationscoaching@gmail.com or thecoachdestiny@gmail.com


Comments