Skip to main content

For Everybody



This post was a special request from one of my followers. If you are not familiar with this song by Kash Doll I suggest that you listen before we jump into this blog. I actually like this song mainly because when I listen to it I can hear myself on both sides of the conversation. It is almost like the older arguing with the younger me. If we are honest as women we can say that at some point even if we didn't act on we have been both  sides of this story both knowingly and unknowingly.

Although, I could take this song and the underlying topics in this song I decided to give my ladies work because I have already spoke so much on side chicks versus wives. I decided to take a different route and give the ladies some tell tell signs to show if your man is " FOR EVERYBODY"


1. If when you ask him where yall stand he tells you " What's understood does not have to be explained " , that is a nice way that says I am not really ready for relationship but when I am you are in top five list.

2. If he only see you in time specific times but he has no job , meaning you never see him before 8pm and when you ask him he is always busy.

3. He phone is locked up tighter  than fort Knox and he never leaves it unattended, I don't believe that couple should go through each others phone but I do think you should be able to leave your phone around your significant other.

4. Mysterious emergencies when yall are together and something comes up, or he has to go handle something but cant elaborate with you or allow you to go with him.

5. You have to question yourself or him about the status of your relationship. This is very important even if he is not for everybody but he might not just be for you


These are just a few tips  but always beware of the signs love is not enough to sustain a healthy relationship if you can trust, communicate, or commit to the one you are with then you may still for everybody until you find the right somebody,



Comments