Skip to main content

Wins and Losses

Wins and Losses

Okay before I even get into this purpose of this blog, I am about to give a shameless plug for one of my favorite rappers Meek Mill’s new album is FIRE I mean in my opinion he has 17 hits on this album. I love an artist who grows with his music and you can honestly hear the growth. Also, if you follow Meek or heard some of his recent interviews then you can hear how he has grown.  And of course, he gives you that Meek Mill energy that gives you the instant burst energy.


Okay now let’s get down to business, after listening to Meek Mill’s album all weekend it inspired me but also gave me time to reflect on my life and all the things in my life all the wins and losses and this is what lead me to this post,

1.       DON’T BE AFRAID TO CELEBRATE YOUR WIN: I know I use to think that if you celebrate your success and accomplishments then you were somehow being arrogant but as I have grown that not celebrating a win is truly a loss because you are saying that you don’t appreciate the small achievements. You will never get to the penthouse if you don’t first walk through the lobby.
2.       BECOME YOUR OWN #1 FAN:  At times we miss our wins in life because we are waiting for someone to come a congratulate us or for someone else to announce our success. Become the president of your own fan club.
3.       DON’T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF: Most people suffer from the worse setbacks because they as old folks say “smelling themselves “that is when the problem starts because we get lost in the hype that we forget to remain humble.
4.       STAY IN YOUR LANE:  this does not really need in further explanation its simple your life was designed for you even if there is a million-people doing the same thing you are doing there is only you, TRUST IN THE GIFTS GOD GAVE YOU.
5.       THERE IS NO SUCH A LOSS:  There are only lessons in life the option is your if you choose to learn and do better and continue to fail.

That’s all I really got for you team again you can follow me on Instagram at trcoaching and I am still accepting new clients for life coaching and business coaching so email or call me to schedule your FREE appointment.



Comments