Skip to main content

WORLD TESTED, LORD APPROVED

As, 2011 slowly disappears and I progressively work my way into 2012, all I can say is "THANK YOU GOD" because I know personally for myself if it was not for him , then I would have not made it this far. 2011 for me was my "Purge and Grow" season because during this year I had to learn to let go some things and some people and although painful it ultimately help me grow into the person that GOD created.

After my painful seven months of purging and yes I said painful, I can only speak for myself but I am hard headed so GOD had to take off the kid gloves and I felt it all. But he never took his hands off me, he surrounded me with Faithful people who encouraged me and pushed me through even at times when I  wanted to give up on myself.  We all have to go through a purging season and unfortunately you may have go through more than one but when you go through understand that you are not alone. Understand that God never puts more om us than we can bare and trust in him.

SO, after I purged myself of the impurities that I had blocking my blessing, I began to grow. At first it was unreal almost like an out of body experience. I no longer saw a scared insecure hurt little girl crying for attention but I saw this GOD fearing woman, beautiful, intelligent, and bountiful.  I saw my fears  run for cover, I saw my insecurities dissipates, I saw the worldly chains of worry and strife fall to my feet.  But my trues est test is when I looked in the mirror, keep in mind that from 11 to 25 it was hard for me to look at myself in a mirror. But when I looked in the mirror and saw "God" staring back at me, I knew that I had arrived. I accepted my spirituality and took on my path to answer my calling.

I have no idea why I am writing this but I know that there maybe someone who is reading this and maybe in the midst of an internal battle as I was and I am saying " Take your hands off it" it was never yours to fight.  So, many of us  succumb to the world, we let the world dictate to us, who we are, what we do, and what we will become. We believe it and hell fills our lives so quick that we began to drown out GOD.  You see but unlike friends, money, and material things he never leaves us, just waits for us to return and there he stands with open arms. Not with a "I told you so" but with a warm embrace welcoming you back.

Since, I owned the fact that I am a spiritual being living this natural experience, I have lost friends and gained new ones. I have lost the love of others but regained the love of myself. I pray about everything and worry about nothing. And I am not saying that all of my days are sunshine and rainbows  but everyday is blessed even in the midst of my mess. I am stronger, wiser, more at peace now then I have ever been in my entire life and each day it gets better.

When   you are  living for GOD, you pray that he replaces your will with his own and you have to constantly surrender your flesh to his will. Some days it gets  hard, some days you feel like you are  under constant attack. That's when I tell myself, he only tests the worthy. You noticed I haven't mention Satan , because I don't believe in him, he has no place in my life, he's already been defeated and the only power that he has is the power that we give him. He's more afraid of us than we should be of him, he know who our creator is and what he is capable of.

I truly wish I knew who I was writing this for because I want just embrace and you tell you. It's ok and you just like me will come out of your storms ten times stronger then when you went in  and again it might just be for me. But God bless and remember that we are  built , LORD TOUGH !!

Love You

Comments