Skip to main content

360 Me: The Begining


Hello All:

So for about the last month in a half, I have been really sick that's why I have not been posting as much on my blog compared to the previous month. I would love to say that I am 100% better but that's not the truth.

Truth is I am my way to becoming my Best self and I am inviting you along for the ride. "360 ME" is what I am calling it because I have always had this GREATNESS inside of me but in order for me to give light to that I first half to heal my whole self. Mentally, Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually, so this indeed will be long journey and I am invited you all to take with me.

My goals are that by my 27th birthday which is October 14,2012, I will have:

* lost 50 lbs
* Adopt a healthy relationship with food and exercise
* Released all of my emotional baggage
* Reignited my faith with GOD
* Take my leap of FAITH
* Let go of my personal demons
* LOVE< LAUGH< LIVE OUT MY PURPOSE

I am both excited and scared about this journey but I know that is one that I need to take in order to reach the next level in my life. I will have video diaries, pictures of personal milestones, along with great lessons learned. I can not promise you a daily post because I still have to be grounded in my purpose and making moves but I promise you constant updates.

SO, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN !!!

Comments