Skip to main content

Down For Whateva

Last week I was having an conversation with my younger cousin and just like most girls do we got on the subject of various types of females.  Me personally I don't judge people for what they do but for who they are but in the case of a Down for Whateva (DFWC) chic basically what you do is directly linked to who you are.



So let me define a DFWC for those of you who do not know, a DFWC is the type of girl and yes I said girl because a DFWC is not quire a woman. But a DFWC  would do anything  in order to get attention from the opposite sex. You know the girl that I am talking about the ones that I am talking about they have  half naked pictures posted all on their facebook page, statuses about the multiple sexual encounter, and not afraid to make public that if given a change and his money is right that she will try to sleep with your man, that is a down for whateva chic. A DFWC is also over ally confident about thier looks and I am not saying that they are all ugly but they ain't all Beyonce's either.



Personally, when I meet or see a DTWC I don't get angry I actually feel sorry for them because there has to be something vitally important missing in your life that will allow you degrade yourself that way. Most of these females are very insecure and there maturity age has not caught up with their biological age. Sex is not nor has it ever been love but somehow these girl believe that the two are same and that's really the madness behind what they do because even though from a women stand point we just see as being sluttish truthfully they are just looking for someone to love them even if its just for the night. Most of these females are very insecure and weak willed and some not the brightest so they believe that they have use their other assets to get ahead. (insert joke lol).

I in no way condone the behavior of DFWC, so this is my message to them " GET IT TOGETHER". Understand that as a woman you are the most powerful creature on the planet, that you are the giver of life.  So, I want you to do something for me and truthfully any female at a crossroad can do this


1. Recognize what your real issue, nobody wants to be used
2. Find your true power and no it does not lie between your legs but between your ears
3. STOP looking for someone to love you and START loving yourself
4. Find a hobby, take a class, anything that is going to improve you


Ladies, you have to remember GOD created us from the rib of man not from a man's feet which mean that we are meant to stand beside men as equals not be walked over and used.


Comments