Skip to main content

If he's GOOD to you

I hear a lot of young women crying about not being able to find a good man and I have to ask what is your defintion of a good man because most of the time you may have three or four good men pass you by because you were treating them like the last dude that did you wrong or you were trying to compare him to another man. Ladies, I need for us all to understand just because you see your friends in a relationship and you like "She got a good man, I need one like that" REMEMBER, that man is GOOD but HE was made for HER not for YOU. We get so caught up in trying to find what we think a good man should be that forget to open our eyes to the ones that maybe with a little of your TLC may be the "good man" that you need in your life.

Now for my ladies that have a good man, your job is never done and don't think that just because yall together that you don't have to watch your back because there is always at least one  chic looking to take your spot. So, play your position and play it well, I know that most of us including myself want to act tough and we are and we're independent we have  and can get whatever it is that we may need. But there is nothing wrong with being codependent on a man who who not only loves you but is in love with you.

I don't believe that GOOD MEN are EXTINCT but I think that as women we are looking for a made to order man and that you will never find. Relationships to work on both parts, it's take communication, respect, and trust but more importantly it takes "GOD". You can't look for a good man without first asking the father above for some guidance and trust in him and when it's time your "Good Man" will appear and I guarantee you will be surprise.

Comments