Skip to main content

Where my real WOMEN at ??

As the year winds down and new one is on the horizon and I look at some of these females and all I can do is SMH!!. I am like seriously a woman is where life begin, hands down the strongest creatures on earth. So, when did we become some insecure, so needy, so self destructive. I have a couple of issues that I have address and then I am going to let it go but it just bothers me when I see beautiful women willingly belittle themselves for the love or just plain interest of a man.

First thing ladies if a man leaves you, then MOVE ON but what you don't do is get mad at his new girl and try to  berate her  because you may be mad or hurt but HE hurt not HER. Second thing, STOP acting as if you can't be HAPPY unless you are with a MAN because if that is the case then you are sentencing yourself to a life time of misery. As a woman you should be able to maintain your own happiness by living out your dreams and ambitions. Last thing, and then I am done STOP using your VAGINA as a bargaining chip, you are more than what's between your thighs, that's treasure both special and exotic but is should never be sold to the highest bidder.

As, a young woman I always try to encourage all and though there are females that I don't really care for I don't judge and I don't belittle because that's beneath me. They say is you  know better then you'll do better so I encourage us all as women especially BLACK women to educate ourselves. My challenge for you in the 2012, if you see a female that doing her thang the right way , I want you to congratulate her and if she's  doing something that you want to do then take notes but whatever you don't HATE cause HATING is a lil girl move.

Comments