Skip to main content

So You Think You're The EXCEPTION !!


So, if you don't know anything about me know that I truly dislike people who knowingly  enter a relationship with someone knowing that person is already in a relationship or worse married. I don't understand the purpose of cheating any way because all it does is make an already bad situation worse.  The one thing that I can't stand about it  especially with females is that when you enter a relationship with a married man or a man that's already in a relationship and you think that you are going to be the EXCEPTION.
Do you honestly believe that he will not do the same thing to you? Trust, boo boo the cookie is not that good. Truth is  when a person cheats it's never really about the person that they are with, it's something in that person that they need to address and no matter how much love, attention, or sex you give him it will never be enough.  So, why do some of believe that we can come in and be the difference in his life that once he's with us then he will no longer cheat again.

So, you know I had to ask a few people and the unified response " I know how to make him happy" and all I can do is shake my head because obviously she knew how to make him happy because he was with her before he got with you. I mean have you ever asked an ex lover or a currently lover what happen , why did you cheat? I know many of haven't because we don't know want to answer but truth be told if you ask you realize that  it was nothing that you did or didn't do.

Last, then I am going to jump off this subject before  someone catch some feeling but you know my motto on that , I truly dislike people who are content with being a "side piece" I mean on my own ego  level I just could never be second, I mean in a relationship there is no second place prize, so what do you get out of it. Oh, my bad I was told the answer to this , I was told that when you are a "side jank or a side line hoe", you get all the benefits and don't have to do none of the work. Someone told me this and on that statement I had to call "BULL SHIT" it's a reason why you are side piece and it's not because he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. It's because it's something in her that he can't live without , you  he's not fully mature but he's smart enough to know that to get where he wants to be in life then he needs a thoroughbred chic to hold him down and hoes come a dime a dozen. You see in truth a side chick does all the work and gets none of the benefits because she has access to his whole life ,keys, bank statements, and what do you got sore knees and trip to "Fridays".

So, I said my piece I know that others may have comments and I welcome them all. This is in way meant to disrespect or downgrade anyone's relationship, I mean you may truly be in LOVE and these are all my opinions from my life observations. If you feel some type of way about then, DEAL WITH IT!! LOVE IT!!

Comments