Skip to main content

Truth is ...

When I sit down and reflect on this past year all I can say is , "Thank You Lord"  This year has truly been my purge and grow season. I have hurt, learned some new things, hurt, grew up a little more, and hurt some more but in the end when I take a honest look back ... TRUTH is ... it's exactly what I needed.

Truth is there where times during this past year where I stood on the verge of loosing it all , my house, my car, my job, my mind.

Truth is there were several times this year that I felt like giving up, when everything I touched even thought about turned to crap and even it those few  moments when I felt myself getting back on only to be sucker punched by another disappointment.

Truth is this year I have experienced so much heart ache and pain and for the first time I didn't run it or try to bury it. Instead I confronted it, I e,braced it by allowing myself to hurt , then heal so that I can move on.

Truth is this year that is soon to past brought me face to face with my biggest fear SUCCESS and gave me the strength to accepted that greatness is my destiny.

Truth is this year I grew from an insecure girl that had so much pain buried so deep inside, that was carrying so much baggage that the weight of it alone almost killed every hope, dream and goal I ever had. I grew into a confident, strong young women no longer afraid of my calling but embraces ir, releasing the baggage of the past and running towards the endless possibilities of my future.



Truth is I am no where I thought I would be by the age of 26, every resolution that I made in 2011 fell short but I am exactly where GOD knew I would be at the age of 26 and every plan he made for my life he's succeeded in.

So, this year I will make no resolution but I will still set goals with the guidance of the father, Truth is I have surrendered to the fact that my purpose here on earth has already been written, and I am doing is waiting and working while receiving divine instruction

Truth is 2011 was one of my BEST year, there is understanding in the pain, you just have to willing to allow yourself to go through it and thier is salvation in the surrender, God is not man that he would lie, everything that he has for you is yours you just have to surrender to his will and not your own.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Comments