Skip to main content

15 Things we Should GIVE UP !!

    1. Doubting yourself
      1. This is one of the self destructive things that you can do to yourself because when you doubt yourself whatever it is that you want out of life will never happen because you don’t have the faith needed to get it don.
    2. Negative thinking
      1. Negativity is poison and it poison everything and everyone around you. So, you have to be caution on who you allow into your life and the thoughts you allow into your mind.
    3. Fear of failure
      1. The only thing that beats a failure is a TRY, my dad told me that like every day when I was growing up and now I fully understand what it means, that failure is not a destination it is a learning point so there is no need to be afraid of more information because it will make you better in the end
    4. Destructive Relationships
      1. One of the hardest things for people including myself is to pull away when people are sucking the life from us and eventually it will cause you to self destruct. So, though it may be painful, I would rather hurt now then later.
    5. Gossiping
      1. Just don’t do it, it’s not classy and most likely who ever you are gossiping with , will soon be gossiping about you.
    6. Criticizing yourself and others
      1. I believe in constrictive criticism  but you should never purposely try to tear a person down especially not yourself
    7. Anger
      1. Anger is cancerous, just be happy it'll save your life
    8. Comfort eating
      1. I think this was my weakness every time I would get upset I would eat, I would be confused and I would eat. But I heard Iyanla Vanzant say once that weight is like a barrier , something we use to keep people from getting close to us. So, instead of eating now, I pray , I meditate, I play with my niece, find yourself another release.
    9. Laziness
      1. No need for further explanation, we all know what Laziness is
    10. Negative self talk
      1. You will have enough people in this world telling you that you cant do it, why tell it to yourself
    11. Procrastination
      1. Procrastination is the killer of dreams because while you are putting it off for tomorrow which never comes, your dreams are dying because time is slipping away.
    12. Fear of success
      1. This use to be my biggest fear because I was wanted to keep it real, I didn’t want to change and I thought that being successful would bring but then I realized that change doesn’t have to be bad and I could do more with my success.
    13. Anything excessive
      1. My mother raised me with an fondness for nice things and she also taught me how to excessive which if your brought up that way is a hard habit to break but I try to control my impulse and understand that everything that I want it is not everything that I need.
    14. People pleasing
      1. Just don’t do it because most of time ,people pleasing will turn you into someone you will not even recognize. So, just be you, say no, be honest even if it hurts and those who truly love you, will still love you.
    15. Putting others needs before your own
      1. Just don’t do it, with the exception of GOD, I am the top priority in my life.  I still give to others and do fo others but I make sure that I am true to myself and my GOD first.



Comments