Skip to main content

Sister to Sister Sunday

This is my second Sunday doing this and I am still so amped about the response. Again, I like to mention I am only one person, so I will respond to all your emailed questions within 24 hours. With that said let the question begin:



Q: I am at a point in my life when I don't know what to it feels like every goal I set , every relationship, everything in my life just always seem to fall apart, what am I doing wrong?

A: I know how you feel because I was there not even a year in a.half, I was asking the same questions. First I would say do you believe in someone higher first take all you troubles to him , leave them and trust that he has a plan for your life. Then, I need you to evaluate your past choices how much "YOU" where in those choices. When I viewed mine is when it hit that nothing that I accomplished was ever totally for me. So, that realization mixed with my faith I realized that I wasn't really loosing anything but refocusing on myself and my path. We will talk more lately

Q: I know this is a stupid question but how can I found out if my man is cheating on me?

A: The only stupid question is the one that is not asked but I'm going to tell you something crazy. ASK HIM, do not accuse but ask and have a conversation with him but trust your gut cause even if he is not there is a reason maybe you looking for a way out.

Q: I read your most recent post on managing your money and I want to know how do you do that in today's society when you just see items that you want and I love shopping?

A:  Self Control cause I am the same way but really but it into your budget and then stick to it. I have recently started this zero budget where try to give everything a category  So, you put money into your splurge account to cover those hot shoes just have to know that you can't move money from other accounts.

Q: I have heard people say that you can be in love with two people but since reading your blog I would like to here your thoughts on the topic?

A: You can and should love multiple people , I love you but I don't subscribe to the notion that you can be in love with more than one person being in love is a deep bond that has two people completely connected to each other, it more than sex, it trust, vulnerability  communication, loyalty and to me there is no way you can give that to more than one person.





Comments