Skip to main content

Sister to Sister Sunday

Q: Recently me and one of my closest friends just stopped talking, she kind of betrayed me and I decided to not deal with her anymore but at the same time I still have some things on my chest, what should i do?

A: Do you still have her contact information, I would reach out to her and have a real sit down and just air it out. But I do caution you this, it has to be two sided so you also have to give her a chance to clear her chest as well. I did it once with an old friend and at the end of the convo we decided that it wasn't worth trying to rebuild the trust but we could at least be civil. I mean we all have at least two friends that are fun to hang out with but we don't share secrets with. 

Q: I just read your last post about 9 steps to a better life but my question to you is how important is it to have a support team and can you make it without one?

A: I think that having a support team around you could truly make your journey smoother but like I always say not everyone on your team is rooting for you to win. So, you have to make the conscious effort to be able to go at it alone if you have too. I always say that when I started to take steps into my path of life, that i lost some friends , some family but I found something much more powerful and that was me and that at times has to be enough.

Q: I am really in love with my man but he has no ambition in life, he is truly okay with mediocrity but that is not how I am built , so what should I do because i don't want to leave him but I cant settle ,it  is not in me?

A: Ooh, child yall really need to have a serious sit down because he may just be lacking motivation and direction which i am pretty sure you can help him with. I hate to think that any person is happy with mediocrity when you were created to be so much more. So, at least give him that opportunity and if that doesn't work you may need to re evaluate the relationship because being who you are is not something you should sacrifice in a relationship because pretty soon it is going to to turn into resentment. 


Q: I am a avid follower and one thing that I notice about you is that you really try to be as open and honest as possible but at the same time you are so raw and real. How do you handle negativity when people come for you?

A: I try not to let negative people are even thoughts dwell in my space for a long period of time because it begins to corrupt your spirit. So, I normally make a joke about it, meditate , pray and then let it go. I have already accepted the fact that not everyone is going to like me, understand me or even care for me and I am okay with that. I still have love for everyone and their negativity will never change that because that is something that I have in me.


Again it has been a pleasure answering your questions this week, please give me 24 hours for a response and you can submit your questions for next week at truerevelationscoaching@outllook.com



Stay True !!!

Comments