Skip to main content

Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself ...



So, unlike the majority of my post this one is really self centered , I always try and use life experiences to help reach and empower others but I was asked by someone " Who Am I". I think that is a great question so allow me to introduce myself to those who do not know and reintroduce myself to those who do.

My name is Destiny and I an native of Richmond, Va. Life has taken me through a lot , I have been insecure, depressed, over joyed, accomplished, miserable, in love, and broken hearted. Each life experience gave me a very valuable lesson which I try to share with the world in hopes that it may change someone life and keep them away from the darkness in life because there are no answers in the darkness just more pain. I do not do what I do for fame or notarity I do it because I feel that it needs to be done, we have some different outlets feeding us negativity or fluffed up optimism but I wanted to  let people know that life is hard , you get knocked up a lot but every time you pick yourself back , you come back stronger. I believe in GOD but I don't feel it is my place to tell anyone else what to believe in I just ask that you believe in something higher than yourself if possible.

I would it feel like to be the girl with no voice, the girl who is secretly beautiful but doesn't know it because she can't see it in herself, I know what it is like to experience a loss so tragic that it literally stops your life, and I also know what it is like to heal and grow from those situation. I am also a poet and I grew up in a very urban neighborhood. So, my way with word and my naturally in your face delivery helps me relate to the audience who truly needs it. I am not stopping at this blog, I am certified life coach, I am starting my own non profit organization for at risk youth, I have an book of life changing poetry coming out in the late fall of 2013. Like I said I am not looking for fame or riches, I just want to help save some lives.



Comments