Skip to main content

Dudes Day - Tuesday

Hey Guys I apologize for the delay but I spent the night in the emergency room due a summertime cold I just can not shake. But here we go ...



Q:  So, I am in a relationship but here lately I find myself thinking a lot about my ex, I mean we were together for a long time but here lately I feel like drawn to her. But with my new girl its easy, she is okay with her life and where it is by ex was always dreaming, wanted to do so much. I don't know what to do ?

A: I think the question you have to ask yourself is . " Why did you leave?". I think most people if they were honest would say that want an easy life, so if I am right I think you left your ex because things wont easy. But now you have had some time by yourself to grow and now you realize that the best things don't come easy. I think you need to take some time and figure out what you want out of life and what kind of woman will help you get there. 

Q: I feel like my life is falling apart all around, how come its so hard when I'm trying to do the right thing but doing wrong is so easy?

A:  There is this saying that goes " It is always darkest before the dawn", it took it me awhile to truly understand what it means but sometimes we feel like we are loosing everything but in truth we going through a purge. Sometimes you have to get rid of all the clutter and mess in order to get your life in order and go after your dreams.  So, now you are being tested, the wrong always looks easy but it has the worse consequences , just keep your focus and your dawn will come.

Q: I need advice, my girlfriend is telling me that she loves me but we've only been together for a little while and I'm not sure if I love her the same way?

A: There is a big difference between loving someone and being in love with someone , so I guess you guys need to sit down and have the conversation. Tell her how you feel about her at this point in the relationship and then let her express her feeling because maybe she loves and traveling down the road to faling in love. But communication , open, honest communication is the key to any relationship.


Q: How do you go after your dreams when everyone around you is telling you that it is a waste of time, that all you will be is what you are?

A:  What are you? Do you even know, do they even know? Most people will try to hinder you and call it protection because their own mind will no longer allow them to believe in the extraordinary. But don't let them sway you from your dreams because even if you try and you fail, you still go places they will only imagine.  Unfortunately, sometimes you can't cut off all the naysayers because some of them are in our own families but I will say to you to keep your distance, negativity can be poisonous.


And to all you guys I really appreciate your questions, I love the realness and the love that you have shown me, again I apologize for the delay. Don't forget to submit your questions to : truerevelationscoaching@outlook.com

Comments