Skip to main content

9 Keys of Living Life Big

I saw this posting from a church bible study and I after studying the word and implementing my own urban break down mixed with my life coaching techniques, I am taking from the biblical to the masses because although I believe everyone should believe in someone higher I refuse to push my beliefs onto others, I want to bring people to GOD  but not by pushing but by example.


  1. You must choose : It comes a time in all of our lives that we have to choose what we want to do with our lives, I call it the crossroads where we all stand and have to decide whether we Let Life Happen to Us or If we settle for what life has given us.
  2. Your dream and your calling need to be #1 priority: I know that life can be filled with so much other obstacles, I mean sometimes I look at my own to do list and things that I want to do , need to do and I wonder how , will, when will I do it all. But when you make the decision to pursue your calling that has to be the top of of your life list every day, no days off. I personally split my day up like this 50% is devoted to my dream, 20% to the creator of my calling (time and tithes),15% to my daily duties ( work, home,etc.) and 5% personal life because we all have to make time for ourselves. I take myself out on a date at least twice month.
  3. Start Training: Before you do anything, you have to prepared. So, whether its school, physical training, mentally or whatever you have to do in order to prepared for your walk into your Destiny.
  4. You have to have fun: The most important thing about doing what you love , is that you truly enjoy what you doing , its like playing every day and getting paid is the bonus.
  5. Learn to get in the ZONE: At times you have to ZONE out and go all in which mean no distractions, taking only needed phone calls and give it all to your dream. I do this twice a week where I literally schedule a day of meeting, marketing and training.
  6. Think BIG: Whatever your dream is , DREAM BIGGER push your, push it to the limits
  7. Do away with all thoughts of self doubt and inadequacy: For me this is where my Faith comes into play because I love GOD and I place my life in his hands and he squashes all of my self doubt and insecurities by giving me the power to find myself and when you are secure in yourself then no one can take that away from you.
  8. Be willing to do the work: This mean no playing and you have stay focused NO EXCUSES
  9. The "Why" : Only you can answer that , but we all need to have a mission in our lives which will explain the why but all dreams and callings have a purpose.


Comments