Skip to main content

"Dudes=Day" : Tuesday

Q: I think that I am a very ambitious man but my girl does not support me which makes it harder follow my dreams, how can I tell her that she is killing my dreams?

A: You just sit her down and tell her because having a strong support system around you while you are trying to pursue your dreams is a must and if she doesn't believe in you, then exactly where is the relationship going. So, I would suggest that you guys have a conversation and you to be honest.

Q:My ex girl said that I had a problem with compromising and today my momma said the same thing, so how do I learn to be more compromising?


A: First, you have to realize that you are not the center of the universe and that life will not go your way. You may not want to hear this but learning how to compromise comes with just growing up and becoming an adult. Especially in relationships there is a lot of give and take  and until you learn to do that you will have a lot of ex girls.

Q: I read your blog almost everyday to the point where I am re reading my favorites, my question to you is what can a man would a lady of your own stature want?

A: Aww, I am so flattered you do not know how much that means to me, but as far as what I look for in a man and I am only speaking for myself. I look for someone who is honest with me even when it may hurt, I need support and dependability because of my line of work and I a sense of humor because I am goofy. 




Q: I was referred to you by a friend, I was just released from prison and I am trying to do the right thing but I don't think I am able to do it, I am attracted to the wrong things in life, what should I do because I don't want to go back to jail but I feel like I am headed back that way?

A: Well, sweetie it looks like you are at a cross roads and you have to make a decision that you will change your life. I would like to say that it would be easy but it want but you have to want the change as much you want to live.

Comments