Skip to main content

This is Me - The Movement


As I have stated in my last post, that I was very insecure growing up and there were varous contributing factors that led to that but I refuse to dwell on the past because now when i look in the mirror I not only love the person that is staring back at me but I also appreciate her. Learning to love myself and accept all of who I am was very hard for me because I always felt different but then after years of self torture I know that being different is not a negative thing.

I also know that there are some young girls and some women who still deal with issues of insecurities and we all do regardless is you admit or not but right now I am all about sharing my story and my journey, so here I am for the world to see.

The email address on this is incorrect the proper email address is : truerevelationscoaching@outlook.com and you can sign up for a coaching session at truerevelations.webs.com

Comments